David Gagnebin-de Bons is a Swiss photographer born in 1979. He graduated from the Applied Art School in Vevey (Advanced training in photography program, 2003) where he’s now teaching.
His work is oriented towards the narrativity of the dreams and the links between literature, places of memories and photographic medium. Photography becomes a tool to open new spaces of imagination for the viewer through an ongoing process of telling personal stories.
– 2018, L’incertitude qui vient des rêves, Circuit, Lausanne, Switzerland
– 2016, Percept, Galerie Davel 14, Cully, Switzerland
– 2014, De Profundis, SAKS, Geneva, Switzerland
– 2014, A House For E. D. (group show), Le Commun–BAC, Geneva, Switzerland
– 2013, Le phantographe et ses fantographies, Standard Deluxe, Lausanne, Switzerland
– Gagnebin-de Bons, David et Tholen, Sabine, La dame blanche, Baden, Museum Langmatt, Stiftung Sidney und Jenny Brown, 2015
– Collective, Bronzer au volant, Vevey, Editions TSAR, 2015
– Costantini, Marco, A House For E. D., Lausanne, art&fiction publications, 2013
– Gagnebin-de Bons, David, De mémoire, Geneva-Paris, Editions Centre de la photographie Genève & Filigranes Editions, 2010