Graduated in 2005 from the Photography School of Vevey (CH), Murielle Michetti lives and works in Switzerland. Her photographic work is shown regularly in museums, galleries or festivals in Switzerland and Europe, and is published in the photographic review: ‘MAKING FACES: the new photographic portrait’, London, Thames & Hudson, p.159, William A. Ewing, 2006. In 2008 she received, the Mention d’honneur du prix des VOIES OFF 2008, Arles, France. Her work is part of the Museo Forma, Milan, (I), Musée de l'Elysée (CH), as well as of several private collections.
– 2008, Mention d’honneur du prix des VOIES OFF 2008, Arles, France.
– 2005, Special prize 2005 MONTRE HERMES for photography, Switzerland.
Exhibitions (Selected Shows)
– 2014, Do you speak touriste? Musee d'Art de Pully, Switzerland.
– 2013, EWZ.Selection, Die Besten 2012, Zurich, Switzerland.
– 2012, US TODAY AFTER, CAROLINEVACHET, Lyon, France.
– 2008, VOIES OFF, Rencontres Photographiques d'Arles, France.
– 2007, FACCIAAFACCIA, Museo Forma, Milan, Italy.
– 2005, Festival des TRANSPHOTOGRAPHIQUES, Lille, France.
– 2006, MAKING FACES: the new photographic portrait, London, Thames & Hudson p.159, William A. Ewing.
– Musée de l'Elysée, Lausanne, Switzerland.
– Museo Forma, Milan, Italy.