I was lucky to profit on the e-commerce bubble at the end of the XX century, save some money, pick up a camera and let myself go after graduating management school. This is how I immersed into photography. In 2020 I graduated with Honours the Institute of Creative Photography (itf.cz) becoming Master of Arts in Photography.
– International Photo Contest 2013-2015 - numerous honorable mentions
– BZ WBK Press Foto 2012. II place in Nature category.
– Grand Press Photo 2010. Nominee.
– 2019, Architektura ve fotografii polských autoru (group exhibition), Galerie KUPE Opava, Czech Republic
– 2014, ‘Prison Art’ – series of exhibitions-happenings in prisons around Poland.
– 2014, ‘M41 – the Portrait of the Heart of Asia’ – PUOT gallery, Polanica-Zdrój, Poland
– 2009, ‘Sandbox – pARTer gallery, Klodzko, Poland
– Numerous publications in National Geographic Poland and National Geographic Traveler.
– Publications in FOTO (CZ, PL).