Arthur Lehmann (1993) lives and works in Lausanne. He gratuated from the Photography School of Vevey (CEPV) in 2012 and from ECAL in 2019.
Through his work, Arthur is particularly interested in the relationship between humans and their environment, whether urban or wilder. His questions are often approached through a family prism. His ongoing series ‘Solastalgia’ focuses on the construction of mental landscapes, linked to memories or places of life, past and present, trying to understand how changes over time in these landscapes can affect us.
– 2019, Ecal Diplômes 2019, ECAL, Lausanne (CH)
– 2019, Gemmologies, Work’n’Share, Lausanne (CH)
– 2018, Credo, Espace Arlaud, Lausanne (CH)
– 2018, HyperMediaLab, Cosmos Arles Books, Arles (FR)
– 2017, Corps Concept, Maison d’Ailleurs, Yverdon-les-Bains (CH)
– aeonian magazine, issue 1
– T Magazine, february 2020
– Novembre Magazine, issue 14
– Sept, issue 11