Graduated in Photography at the Spilimbergo Art School (AR) in 2002. After that he was trained in different educational experiences on photography with Laura El-Tantawy, Martín Parr, Joan Fontcuberta, Harry Hardie, Marcos López, among others. In 2017/18 he studied in the ‘Experimental Photobooks Lab’ with the photographer and educator Julián Barón. He will be part during 2019/20 of the ISSP International Masterclass, a year-long international mentorship programe for emerging photographers. ‘Urban legends, myths, folklore and collective memory. Facts, fictions, identity and territory. In them, he attempts to expand documentary narrative possibilities with experimental methods. These topics and some other things that he does not know how to explain very well in the conscious plane he has been working in his visual projects’. He has lived and worked in diverse countries from Latin America, Europe and Asia. Currently he lives in Switzerland.
– 2019, Creation scholarship award from National Fund of Arts, Argentina.
– 2018, Finalist in Emergentes International Photography Award - Encontros Da imagen
– 2017, Special mention YET-Magazine. Lausanne/Lucerna, Switzerland.
– 2017, Scholarship award winner from National Fund of Arts, Argentina.
– 2017, Finalist in the Roberto Villagraz-EfTI Scholarship. Madrid, Spain.
– 2018, Versazca Foto Festival ‘The inner forest’. Ticino, Switzerland.
– 2018, Valongo Festival. Sao Pablo, Brasil.
– 2018, Encontros da Imagen. Museo Alberto Sampaio, Portugal.
– 2016, 20Fotógrafos Tlacotalpan, Mexico.
– 2015, PHEspaña / ‘Transatlantica 10 Years’, Casa America Madrid, Spain.
– GAME OVER (self published photobook).
– Ojo de Pez, (Photography Magazine).
– Medium, (Platform for ideas and perspectives).