Eden Levi Am (1992) is a Geneva based artist photographer who works with digital and analog photography, performance, video and sound. After graduating from the Centre de Formation Professionnelle Arts (CFPA) - Genève in 2011 she moved to Tel Aviv to join the red cross to focus on documentary photography to talk about her cultural heritage. There, she starts telling intimate stories that bring light to the hidden realities of gender identity, race and sexual minorities. In 2016, she begins an École Supérieur (ES) at the Photography school of the Centre d’Enseignement Professionnel de Vevey (CEPV). Her work engages an intersectional and feminist vision of identities. Based on her autobiography, her documentary, performative and intimate approach focuses on raising a collective perspective. She teaches graphic design at the CFPA (2017-Present).
– 2020, Réenchantement des corps, The Queer Archive Festival, Romantso Gallery Space, Athens, Greece.
– 2019, the Lust Art, the Luststreifen Film Festival Basel, Space Grotesk, Basel, Switzerland.
– 2019, OSMOSCOSMOS, the 50JPG), the CPG - Centre de la Photographie Genève, Geneva, Swizerland.
– 2019, Le Mâle*, La Nef, Le Noirmont, Switzerland.
– 2019, Réenchantement des corps, Rature Festival Féministe and Queer, Théâtre du Galpon, Geneva, Switzerland.
– OSMOSCOSMOS, 50JPG, Editions Centre de la Photographie Genève, Geneva, Switzerland, 2019.
– L’espoir, journal SIXTEEN, Paris, France. February, 2019.
– De bleu dédé in collaboration with Juliette Haenni, Journal de l’AUBP, Geneva, Switzerland, 2018.
– Brutti ma Buoni, Festival Images Vevey, CEPV, Vevey, Switzerland, 2018.
– Réenchantement des corps, limited edition, CEPV, Vevey, Switzerland, 2019.