Born in 1993, Massimiliano Rossetto is a Swiss visual artist. In 2012, he participated in the international photo seminar ‘Reflexions
Masterclass’ founded by Giorgia Fiorio and Gabriel Bauret. In 2013-2014 he was a member and contributor of YET magazine, an
international photography publication. In 2016, he graduated from BLOO (Ecole de photographie et d’image contemporaine), based in
Lyon (France). In 2017, he worked as associate of the photography museum ‘Musée de l’Elysée’, in Lausanne (Switzerland). He works
as an independent photographer and videomaker.
My work is mainly focused on the environment. I use photography as the main medium of creation. In my projects I show the
interactions between human being and the land. I often focus on specific places or objects that have been built, destroyed, altered,
or are the result of human influences. The work is a constant quest exploring the evolution of different landscapes, the human
interactions with the environment and of any implications arising from these two subjects. My main aim is to promote a genuinely
sensibility for the environment through the visual representation.
– 2018, Les nouveaux sauvages, Les halles du Faubourg, Lyon, France (group)
– 2018, The inner forest, Verzasca Foto Festival, Sonogno, Switzerland (group)
– 2017, Vicini di casa, Spazio 1b, Lugano, Switzerland (group)
– 2016, Sê plural como universo!, LaRada, Locarno, Switzerland (group)
– 2015 Art Tonic, Port Tonic Art Center, St. Tropez, France (group)